Wednesday, June 17, 2009

When I started college, I never thought at the end of my first year that I would be so different. I seem so young, but I feel so old now, even more so than I usually do. This is probably because I had finally got my opportunity to officially act old by taking in more responsibilities that make you, "Adult", I suppose. The one thing that I had been waiting for.
I grew up in a small town, full of royal conservatives, where I never felt like I fully belonged. I always felt like I was too imaginative and too serious, always thinking about life and beyond. I also felt like I was never taken serious enough, a 40 year old put into some 12 year old's body. I don't know. There have been times where I have felt really young, and these times are only realized when I think of my actual number age, not how old my soul feels.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © A technicolor journey through life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com