Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Education: THe Crazy EYE

I've been seeing a lot of celebrities lately with, the crazy eye. I can't take it, I've realized it more and more that this is the first sign that you probably should be staying away from any form of knowledge about these people.
For Example:
The crazy rude obnoxious lady Susan Orman

I mean, come on.
~
PAULA DEEN???

She is just creepy, and not in any form should be thought to have 'grandmotherly softness'.

Nothing to say...
~
I always thought Wynona Ryder had the crazy eye.

Some people however, can make the crazy eye work for them. Or just be really oddly sexy.

Melissa Joan Hart has a lazy eye, did anyone ever notice?

Elijah woods crazy eyes are entrancing.

And here, is the master of all sexy crazy eyes.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © A technicolor journey through life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com