I never put this up on here, but it something close to my heart. I worked on it for approx. three weeks.The video is called, "Dust" because it represents what life is, and how it is seen: As small fragments of time floating all around us, that we only catch certain glimpses of. There are only glimpses, and those glimpses are extremely fragile, but worth it all.Please listen with headphones.Video, Sound, and editing done by me.
oh yeah
I thought the sound was really well done. What all did you use/do with the sound editing? Other than a keyboard of course.
I think that this was beautiful, you only gave glimpses but these glimpsed hinted at something else, something more. Well done!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh yeah
I thought the sound was really well done. What all did you use/do with the sound editing? Other than a keyboard of course.
I think that this was beautiful, you only gave glimpses but these glimpsed hinted at something else, something more.
Well done!
Post a Comment