Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I woke up this morning and didn't want to get out of bed. It was raining outside, which I didn't know, but it was cold nevertheless. Ever since this cold weather (which I secretly love) I am so snug in my warm blankets it's just becoming harder and harder to get up. But, somehow, I do. Well, somedays.


I was late to meet Karah to drive to school, but we still made it on time. I gave in and paid for parking because I didn't want to even think about walking a five minute walk in the rain and cold.

Came to class, and hardly anyone showed up. This gave me a comfort that I wasn't the only one dragging on this morning because of the weather.

Now I am partially listening, and partially ignoring the critique that is going on in my video and sound class.

Side note :
Sorry I haven't been writing that much here lately. The truth is I'm writing a lot, just not here. I've been working on my book blog, as well as plugging in school projects, and musical escapades.

I'm also doing a lot of photo jobs.

-Weddings really are the thing this year, so it's a good year for me, but a little stressful and frustrating too.

I heard recently that it's proven that people who can't relax die early. That's a little scary and stressful in itself.

Another side note:
I feel like I'm in excessive create mode, and I love it. I've been like that ever since I can remember, but now I feel I can really do what I was meant to do. I'm in an area now where it is acceptable as well as indispensable. So I'm happy in that.

2 comments:

makemoremistakes said...

I feel like I'm stuck in the want to create and can't mode, and it's driving me fucking crazy. I have all of this pent up everything inside of me, and I just feel bland and useless in most ways, like I've forgotten how to contribute beauty. I want to be productive, and I feel like I'm being just the opposite.

I miss you, love. When I get home let's make some beautiful things together.

autumnrose said...

I really miss you being here! I have all of these photo assignments now, and no models that I truly love.

Don't worry about not creating. You are in a beautiful place, absorb it as much as you can!
I'm sure once you have had your time of peace, and you return, you will start vomiting creative things.

I hope you are having a great time over there.

miss you!

 
 
Copyright © A technicolor journey through life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com