Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Christmas Season



This Christmas went by extremely fast. I actually forgot it was Christmas eve the day before it happened. How sad is that? I remember when I was a kid I would wait in torturous anticipation for the day Santa Claus, a fat stranger, would arrive at my house and leave to another stranger, myself, presents. It came and went so fast this year I didn't even have time to really think. Apart of this is because of the snow storm that hit Oregon giving us about 2 to 3 ft to tread through. Because this doesn't happen in the west part of Oregon ever, the mayor of Gresham had to call a "State of Emergency". We had the national guard come up and help us plow, use Humvees as ambulances, and get things under control again.
Despite all of that, I have had a wonderful Christmas with Sangria, boardgames, my crazy family, wonderful boyfriend, and friends.
This is a photo montage of my Christmas:



I hope you all have Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

nina said...

My christmas seemed to fly past also, I still can't really believe it's all happened & gone. Is the little kitten yours? It's so adorably cute!

autumnrose said...

Yes it is my kitty! and I know, I love her. Her name is Charlotte.

 
 
Copyright © A technicolor journey through life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com