Tuesday morning I got up at 5:40 in order to make it on time to my first day back to school since break. This was extremely hard considering almost every night I have been staying up to the wee hour of 3 in the morning. The night before, I hit the sack at about 12 o clock because I was nervously cleaning my room knowing full well that would be the only time i could in a long while (since I was starting school again). Luckily my wonderful father drove me in since we still had to pay the rest of the tuition fees, so there was no transit people encounters today (well, yet). I arrived on time to my first eight o clock class, and was pleasantly surprised to find that my drawing teacher for this term was a teacher friend from a previous class. So thus all was at peace.
In the lobby, or as we like to call it, "The Commons", we all drew. It was a great setting to draw in due to the fact that about 200 people were gathered around a small television to watch the Inauguration. It was an amazing setting. Everyone happy, and laughing.The whole week went by nicely. Filled with inspiration, ice breakers, and introductions.
Its nice to be back at school, I love my classes, and love the people I'm surrounded by. This semester will be a lot less stressful due to the fact that I get out at three everyday instead of six. Amen to that.
-
I found some pictures that I took in Italy on my old laptop. I don't know why I never edited them. I suppose it may be the fact that I felt like it was almost untouchable. There was so much beauty there that I couldn't represent it in a photograph. Or maybe it was that I wanted people to go there and experience it for themselves.
-
I've been listening to Mark Geary a lot lately. I love his mellow sound and simple riveting lyrics. Makes me happy.
-
I've been listening to Mark Geary a lot lately. I love his mellow sound and simple riveting lyrics. Makes me happy.


2 comments:
You're pretty.
Also, my word verification was the word twisted. Haha!
♥
thank you so much for your comment.
i am so jealous that you know don personally. i would love to have a conversation with him. he seems so real and open to discussing what he's been through with God- i feel like i could benefit so much from talking to someone like that right now. I really, really appreciate your comment and i hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment