Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I feel like running away. Running somewhere without feeling human exhaustion, without feeling constrained.

I want to run away from failure, from self consciousness, from fear.

I want to run away with someone who will love me, for all time.

I want to run away somewhere where I can really be myself. Where I can be creative, and not worry about money, or how I'm supposed to get by.

I want to go there...

and never come back.

but, instead I will stay here, and face life head on.


7 comments:

makemoremistakes said...

I love you.

Ailin said...

i think that was just simply beautiful.

i want to go to that place too. if only.

loveology said...

Wow, such a gorgeous post.
That's actually exactly what i want too. I need some peace, some calmness and something to be sure of.

Thanks a million for this beauty.

<3
Mila.

emilyclare said...

So much beauty, light captured so thoughtfully, and your words are assuring of that calm place we all need to retreat too!

Betsey said...

this is beautiful

maddy m said...

whoa....I wish each one of us actually had the courage to break free, to not stifle under pressure...to do what we always wanted to do...I wish I had the courage to chuck my economics textbook and run away with my designs.....but then I guess this is how life is supposed to be...and we have to face it...head on...

Nostalgic Nosh said...

both the photos and the words are incredible. I love it.

 
 
Copyright © A technicolor journey through life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com