Last night I went to a party. There was dancing, face painting, and Wii playing. All of this was surrounded around people I didn't know...And as it was happening, I had a sudden revaluation. I didn't want to be there. It reminded me of a time in early high school, when I pretended I was something I wasn't. I didn't belong. It's not that I don't like having fun, its just that I like to be surrounded by people that I love. I want my time to mean something, not just mess around and have fun.
It all meant nothing to me, except that I was trying to make someone happy. So it was just ok.
It all meant nothing to me, except that I was trying to make someone happy. So it was just ok.






7 comments:
Hi,
I just came acorss your blog (and what a lovely blog it is)
Your photos are something special!
Thought I'd say hello...
you're beautiful.
that is so understandable.
and i really loved these photos.
beyond gorgeous photos x
thanks : D
I always LOVE looking through your pictures and writings. You are so talented but I think the thing that draws people to you and your work is the 'raw-ness'. It is so refreshing and authentic.
I agree with being with people but not wanting to be with them. It's nothing against them really, it's just that when we realize how important our time is, we want it to mean something.
these pictures are beautiful- i love the last one.
and your revelation is definitely something i have experienced numerous times!
Post a Comment